April 14, 2016
If you are a voter in Lake County who has been displaced by last fall’s wildfires and are unsure of your voting status:
• The deadline to register for the June 7 Primary is May 23, 2016
• Voting materials are not forwarded
• If you have intention of returning to your old address then you are registered at that address and you will receive a your voting materials.
• If you have no intention of returning then reregister
• If you have a new mailing address you must re-register at your old street address and new mailing address to receive your sample ballot and voting materials.
• Polling place info is on the sample ballot/voting materials – as per usual for EVERY election you should ALWAYS read your sample ballot to see where your polling place is – nothing new here. The easiest way to avoid confusion here is to register Vote By Mail.
• IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL PLEASE CALL THE LAKE COUNTY REGISTRAR OF VOTERS AT 707-263-2372